- To the festival you can report films and programmes dedicated for children aged 2 to 15, which presented topics connected with religion
- Films and programmes can be reported by producers (companies and private people) as well as distributors from whole world. Films, which are intended to take part in ‘The Festival’ , can be reported by another persons, which has rights to use and manage the film (hereinafter: ‘Applicant’)
- An ‘Applicant’ cannot report more than five productions. If you report series or periodic programme to evaluate by the Commission you have to choose three episodes.
- Materials which are sent to ‘the Festival’ should be delivered on DVD disc or Blu Ray, which is adapted to record on standard players, or they could be sent online as a link to VIMEO portal, or via WeTransfer.com portal till 15.07.2019, on address:
- Simultaneously, when ‘Applicant’ reports film to ‘the Competition’, guarantees ‘the Organizer’ that he reads the present Regulations and accepts it, states ‘the Organizer’ about granting the right to use the film andinformational materials during ‘the Festival’
- The registration should be effectuate only on application form, which is available below. The registration will be accepted when all obligatory fields will be filled and sended films and programmes fulfils technical requirements defined at the Regulations.